Monday 12 August 2013

Vixen in Vegas - Release Day


It was supposed to be a week of simply being, of living in the moment, and enjoying every minute while it lasted.  Of course, that kind of intoxication can have lingering effects.  For Sin, she found herself wanting to break all the rules, to extend her time with the stranger who stole her heart.  Vegas was just the right kind of place to take such a gamble.  Meeting up with BE at the gondolas was a risk.  Love went against everything they had promised, but the best things in life can’t be planned.
Soon Alysin will be tested. 
After guarding her heart for so long, she finally let a man in and discovered that the worst things in life happened when she least expected them.  When she walked in on BE with another woman and overheard their heated conversation, she suddenly remembered there was a reason she made these rules. 
Will broken rules lead to broken hearts or will she realize that though love was a gamble, she was all in?





What sparked your interest in becoming a romance writer?

I often joke that I became a writer of romance and erotica because it was the best way for me to parlay my passions into a career.

What was the first romance novel you read that made an impression on you?

When I was really young, I read The Thornbirds.  It was the naughtiest book I could imagine.  I remember thinking that I needed to be able to write like that.  So, that’s what I try to do.

Tell us 5 surprising things about yourself.

1.     I have a tattoo.
2.     I want more…small, sexy, meaningful.
3.     My palate has really become more sophisticated…as evidenced by my love of sushi and asparagus…sometimes even together.
4.     I think cruising is the only way to travel.
5.     For someone so intrigued by sex, I didn’t lose my virginity for a really long time.

ITS LIVE


No comments:

Post a Comment