Choices in life are hard.
College student Emily Reynolds has been in a three year relationship with Cooper Thomason but one awful night has left their relationship shaken. She soon finds out she is pregnant and Cooper can’t give up his partying ways. Emily leaves Cooper and tries to find a life without him. She finds out a life without Cooper is harder than she thinks. Will Emily be able to move on from Cooper and find a relationship with another man or run back to him?
J.D. Rivera lives in Oklahoma with her husband and two boys. Her life consists of school projects, homework, cartoon shows and little league sports. She loves Diet Mt. Dew, the OKC Thunder, costume jewelry, the beach, and of course reading.
Today, we have the AMAZING J.D. Rivera on the blog!
- What inspired you to write Trying to Get Over You?
It came from a dream I had about 4 years ago. It was a dream that would not go away!
- What books have most influenced your life most?
That is a really hard question and I have no idea what the answer would be. I’ll have to think about that.
- What author has influenced you the most?
Oh gosh! Another question I’ll have to think about.
- What book are you reading now?
I’m re-reading my favorite book, Gabriel’s Inferno for the 100th time!
- When did your desire to write start?
About a year ago. It took my husband’s encouragement for me to work up the nerve to start writing.
- Do you have any advice for other writers?
Connect with other writers and book bloggers. It’s a very supportive community.
- What can readers look forward to in the future?
I’m starting to write Cooper’s version of Trying to Get Over You but with some added college days. [Symbol]
- Who or what inspires you?
Anyone that goes after their dreams.
- If you could be a superhero, what would your supernatural power would you choose?
10. Which is your favorite movie?
It’s a tie depending on my mood. Joe Dirt or Sweet Home Alabama.
11. What kind of music do you like?
Country!!!! I’m a huge Miranda Lambert fan!
12. What advice would you give to someone who wants to publish a book?
Write the story and edit! Then if you’re happy with it, publish it! Follow your dreams!
13. Do you have a message for my blog’s followers?
I really can’t thank everyone enough for the support and encouragement that has been sent my way. Big thank you to everyone and I mean everyone!
Giveaway Code: ecopy of Trying to Get Over You & 5-$15 gift cards of choice (Amazon, B&N) a Rafflecopter giveaway