Thursday 27 June 2013

Author Spotlight LK Colins



Author LK Collins 
LK is first and foremost a wife and mother. She has always had a mad passion for books, which most recently turned into a love of writing. She writes sexy and erotic adult romance. With a heavy story line, that keeps the readers wanting more.  
Five Facts  
I’m a Colorado Native, but I love the ocean.  
I’m addicted to my cell phone, NO JOKE! 
I love motocross racing. 
In the last 24 hours I have had 5 cans of V8 juice. 
My husband calls me Dale. 
Interests and Hobbies 
I love taking walks outdoors, or just sitting in the sun. Shopping is my down fall, especially for purses. My hobbies have to do with anything book related. If you ask my husband, he will tell you that I spend more time looking at stock photos then I do writing.   
Life. Destiny. Fate  
This is a five book series. Starting with 
Book #1 Fatalism, Alexa and Vincent's story. 
Book #2 Determinisn  
Book #3 Essentialism 
Book #4 Skeptisim 
Book #5 Optimism  
If you could write with anyone… 
If I could write with anyone it would be e.k. blair, because she is amazingly talented and can hone into a dark side that I would love to explore. Her words flow effortlessly, and twist together to perfection.  



No comments:

Post a Comment