Sunday 30 June 2013

S Moose - raises money for Domestic violence




Adam and Sophia were best friends but when tragedy strikes it's more than Adam can handle and he leaves Sophia alone in the dark.

Four years later, Adam and Sophia are reunited and the sparks between them return but is it too late?

Sophia is happy again and has let go of the darkness. She has great friends and a sweet boyfriend name Kyle. Now that Adam is back how will she be able to balance her boyfriend and her best friend?

The darkness always finds you again but will Adam be able to save her or leave her again?








Why did you choice to have domestic abuse in your book?
Although I have never personally experienced domestic abuse, but when I used to work at a security company, an alarm came in and I responded. The woman told me that everything is okay and it was an accident. I was about to end the call but then she asked me about programs to help women who are victims of domestic abuse. I gave her the information and she began to tell me her story. I sat there in front of my computer stunned. I listened to her experience and it's always stayed with me.
I've been inspired by so many authors and works of literature. I want to inspire others the way I've been inspired.




Follow S Moose
 
Buy Reaching out for you
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment