Saturday 8 June 2013

Real - Katy Evans Review



A fallen boxer.
A woman with a broken dream.
A competition…

He even makes me forget my name. One night was all it took, and I forgot everything and anything except the sexy fighter in the ring who sets my mind ablaze and my body on fire with wanting…

Remington Tate is the strongest, most confusing man I’ve ever met in my life.

He’s the star of the dangerous underground fighting circuit, and I’m drawn to him as I’ve never been drawn to anything in my life. I forget who I am, what I want, with just one look from him. When he’s near, I need to remind myself that I am strong–but he is stronger. And now it’s my job to keep his body working like a perfect machine, his taut muscles primed and ready to break the bones of his next opponents . . .

But the one he’s most threatening to, now, is me.

I want him. I want him without fear. Without reservations.

If only I knew for sure what it is that he wants from me?

REAL – April 9 2013

Book #1 of The Real, Raw & Ripped Series

Mature New Adult/Adult Contemporary Romance - recommended for ages 18 and up.







Review



Remington 'Riptide' Tate.



Omgosh I think I have found my new book boyfriend!



Remy is a fighter, he participates in underground boxing. He is the champion and everyone loves him.
Brooke Dumas always grew up wanting to take part in the Olympics and dreamt of becoming a gold medalist.
On her tryouts she has a terrible accident resulting in her dreams being over. Her dreams might be over but after therapy she realises its only dreams that are over not her life. Brooke uses this accident to do something positive.
Brooke meets Remy at a fight and is hired by him but she was hoping for more. After weeks of working for Remy and his team things start heating up, which scares Remy so he reveals a secret only his close team know.
Remy is known as a playes to take pictures I made my way to the back. I reached the back and turned and posed once again. I then turned away and exited the stage. The applause s - this book is a must read. Ive had it a short time and read it three times.


Definitely a 5 truly, amazing, well deserved stars here!





Coming fall 2013




No comments:

Post a Comment