Tuesday 19 November 2013

Spotlight- Dawn Martens

Author Spotlight

Dawn Martens





·       












             Biography


I drink too much, Swear too much, and Read too much. Yes I read too much. I don't have a filter, and I tend to speak before I think. 
I have two children, 5&2, and have another on the way. They bug the shit outta me, but hey, that's what kids are supposed to do. ;) Married since 2007. He's amazing, but he's also a bigger pain in my ass than my kids are.
I love to read. and I love being able to write stories that *I* want to read!
I couldn't do this without the help of some very special friends!



·         Five facts about me you don’t know                                                                                                                  Hmmm, I don’t have anything people don’t know about me. I’m an open book.




·         Interests and hobbies
   
Reading, cross stitching, spending money, drinking, hmm, that’s all I got.


·         Books

Chase (Resisting Love 1), Kade (Resisting love 2) – both books co-written with Chantal Fernando
Derek (Resisting Love 4) – Solo
Whiskey Lullaby (Love Songs 1) – Co-written with Emily Minton
A Second Chance (Chance 1) – Co-Written with Isabella Bearden


If I could write with anyone it would be-

       DEF Kristen Ashley!! God, she is just sooo flipping amazing, and hell, any chance to write with the queen of Alpha Males would be a dream come true. 





No comments:

Post a Comment