Tuesday 19 November 2013

Spotlight ~ Jaime Buncie




Biography-
I am 37 years old, I am married and have two children, ages 15 and 8. I’ve lived in many different places and love to explore more. I began writing a few years ago, but didn’t get serious until June 2013, less than a month later my first book was published. I am writing more, my second book is actually going to be ready very soon.

Five facts:
I love pizza. I can eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner every day and never get sick of it.
I am addicted to coffee. I love trying different flavors.
I have over 2300 books on my Kindle.
I didn’t go to college until 2009, graduated in 2011.
If I didn’t dye my hair, it would be completely gray. I started getting gray at 14

Interests and hobbies:
I love to read. If I am having a writer’s block, I will go and read. I love to watch sports on television, mostly baseball and hockey. I love going on nature walks when the opportunity presents itself. I will also never say no to going to see a baseball game.

My books:
Makagromme –first in a series. It’s a magical princess tale. A 26 year old woman finds out she’s a princess and has magical powers but doesn’t know what to do with them. She has to leave her home and try to take back her family’s castle from the Erkos (bad guys). She makes friends on the way and has a few adventures. The series takes her through the United States wilderness, being attacked, fighting with magic, saving people, and all kinds of fun things.
Erkogromme-unpublished. Second in the tale.


If I could write with anyone-Oh, it would have to be one of my three fangirl crushes. I’m in love with Stephen King, Dean Koontz and James Dashner. All three of them are incredible writers. From the very first books I read by them I was enamored with them. They are all talented in their own ways. They can capture a person’s interest and hold them until the last page where they are left begging for more. I strive to be as talented as them.


No comments:

Post a Comment