Thursday 14 November 2013

Promo Post~ Taming Eric ~ J.A. Melville






Title: Taming Eric
Author:J.A. Melville
Publication Date: October 21, 2013





 
Eric Rothman CEO of Rothman Enterprises had worked alongside his PA Natasha Barrington for almost a year maintaining a strong working relationship with her while enjoying a steady stream of beautiful model girlfriends that passed through his life. He did everything he could to avoid commitment, women were for sex and to look good on his arm but slowly he began to notice something about Natasha that drew his attention and had him wanting her with a desire that was starting to consume his mind and body.

It was both surprising and enlightening when one day he realised she was interested in him too and he propositioned her. One week in a hotel for sex and nothing but sex, making it perfectly clear to her that there would be nothing beyond that week.

He thought he was the victor when she agreed to his terms but was the whole thing going to backfire on him?

There was something about Natasha that drew him to her. She was like no other woman he'd ever been with and for the first time in his life he was fearful of being vulnerable. He had secrets about his past that made him the way he was and his PA was threatening to destroy everything he'd fought so hard for years to protect himself from.

This book is Eric's point of view from my first book Natasha's Awakening. Taming Eric like Natasha's Awakening can be read as stand alone novels or read both. Taming Eric does contain bonus material at the end which is not in Natasha's Awakening. These are both long books so if you're after a quick read, these books are not for you.

If you don't like the male point of view that repeats the story then this book is not for you although there is so much about Eric Rothman that isn't clear in Natasha's Awakening and it gives readers a chance to learn more about this alpha male who is sensitive at heart.



 
 

For as long as I can remember, I've loved to write, poetry, short stories just about anything. My English teachers in school kept telling me I should write and it took me a lot of years to finally get around to it.

I spent too long worrying about failing as a writer before I realised that living with the regret of never trying was worse.

I live in a sleepy country town in Tasmania, Australia with my partner and our three children, who aren't so little anymore, plus a whole assortment of animals.

Natasha's Awakening is my first book but I have no intention of stopping now and will continue to live my dream of being a published author. I have just published Taming Eric which is his POV to Natasha's Awakening.

My interests are writing of course, reading, watching movies and hanging out at home with my family, our six cats and one dog.

You can find me on facebook under my author page J. A Melville and my book's page Natasha's Awakening.







 
 



Amazon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment