Friday 26 April 2013

Trying not to love you- Megan Smith Snippet

Trying not to love you- Megan Smith Snippet

 
 

Groaning I flopped  back down in bed and threw the pillow that was next to me and hit Hunter with  it. “Hunter get up.”
“I am up.” He said as he started to sit up against the  headboard and then he took the pillow I threw at him and put it over his  lap.
Hailey started laughing hysterically all of a sudden; I sat up and  glared at her. “What the hell is so funny?”
Wiping the tears from her eyes  she pointed to the pillowing on Hunters lap. “That is.” Then she turned and  walked away still laughing.
Hunter moved the pillow to get out of bed and I  saw what Hailey was laughing at. I started laughing, “You know, I can help you  with that.”
“Laugh it up.” Hunter said as he walked to his dresser to put on
a pair of jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment